Parasailing in Mallorca
- 10 min. Parasailing each
- life jacket
Fly In The Sky Alongside The Birds!
Enjoy Mallorca from a unique perspective on Pissup's parasailing stag do experience. Hit the high skies and enjoy the ocean views.
Would you like to feel what it's like to be a bird for the day? Get strapped in alongside your partner in crime and let a power boat pull you along at high speeds until you take off into the sky. Soak up indescribable views while locating various points of interest from above. Parasailing is like a drug. Once you do it, you'll never be able to stop.
This is the perfect activity to make memories at a bachelor party.
What To Expect
The parasailing excursion sets off from Arenal. We'll provide you with the boarding dock number beforehand.
Beforehand, you'll be given a safety briefing, so you understand every procedure for when you're high above. As soon as that's cleared up, it's time to hit the water! The boat can take up to ten people, and the group will be split up into groups of two. Every ten minutes, a new group sets off.
Get yourselves hooked up and ready to go. Within seconds you'll be up 50 metres high with your feet dangling in the air enjoying breathtaking views of Mallorca. These are the adventures we live for.
After everyone has had their turn, the speed boat will take you back to shore to get your gear off you, and you can all chat about amazing that experience was.
Without a doubt, you're going to be feeling a tad bit peckish, so why not book our tasty tapas tour? Stroll through the streets of Palma with a local as they take you to the city's best tapas bars. Sample foods you've never even heard of alongside locals while sipping on a glass of local wine or beer. Get a feeling for the Spanish lifestyle!
Dates Available For Parasailing
- This parasailing activity is mainly for summer time. If you'd like to book it for before June, please contact us with the dates you'd like, and we can look into it for you. It's not always available, though.
- Tour times are between 12 pm and 8 pm every day from June onwards.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- Under no circumstance should anyone arrive drunk to the experience. If anyone in your group is drunk, the whole group will be refused. There will be plenty of time to drink after, lads.
- You have to arrive at the boarding point fifteen minutes beforehand. If you're late, you might miss your slot, and it's not always possible to rebook on the same day.
- Every participant needs to know to swim to be able to take part.
- The whole activity lasts for 60 minutes; this includes loading and unloading.
- It's a public tour, so unless you fill the boat, you're going to be with other people, so there's a chance one of your group members will have to take part alongside a random person. It's possible to request a private version. Please contact us beforehand for more details.
- Ten riders is the maximum you can have on board, so choose your group wisely.