Beer + Brewery Tour in Brussels
- 3 hrs. Beer Tasting Tour
- 3 x Beer spots
- 5 Beers each
- Surprising beer pairing
- Beer guide
Beauty Is In The Eye Of The Beer Holder!
A group of lads on a stag do with access to mountains of Belgian beer at a brewery in Brussels, what could go wrong? Book today!
Have a taste of Belgium's beer culture on this action packed small brewery tour with intimate tastings giving you a chance to learn how artisanal beer is brewed. Discover the background of Belgium's Trappist, Lambic and brews. Find out about flavours you would have never heard about only if you went on this tour.
This is the perfect way to set the tone for an incredible bachelor weekend in the Belgian capital!
What To Expect
The meeting point of this excursion is the same one every day. See below.
- For all evening tours: (starting at 5 pm or later) Brussels Beer Project Dansaert - Antoine Dansaert 188, 1000 Brussels
- For all afternoon tours: Halles de Saint Géry, in front of the triangle statue - Pl. Saint-Géry 1, 1000 Bruxelles.
Start your tour with some historical anecdotes as you walk through the city alongside your guide to your first stop to sample the oldest beer style in Brussels. Learn about the secret brewing process and how the special yeast has an effect on the taste by sampling some for yourselves. That crispy flavours will have you begging for more.
Next up, we take you to the brewery by metro, where your knowledge of Belgian beer will be put to the test through a challenging quiz. Don't let your guide down now; we hope you've been listening to them.
After your little quiz, the brewer Maxim will take us on a tour of his fascinating 150m2 brewery and show us the secret behind his way of crafting his fine Belgian beer; you might even get to hear one of his recipes if you're lucky. The best part of every brewery tour is trying the stock, and trust us, lads, you'll get to try an assortment of flavours, from saison to stout.
Let's finish this excursion on a high note with a secret stop at one of the trendiest bars in the capital tucked away in a hip district for a famous Trappist beer complemented with some traditional Belgian food and chocolates; not a bad combo at all! Before you part ways with our guide, we have to find out who won the quiz; the winner gets an extra tasting; we bet you would have tried harder if you had known that before.
This tour lasts for three hours in total, so make sure you allocate enough time and are in no rush to get back.
- Three beer stops, one of them being a brewery.
- Tasters of five high quality beers.
- Surprise pairings with chocolates and other snacks.
- A highly skilled beer guide.
What Times Is This Activity Available?
- Monday to Saturday - 2:30 pm, 6 pm or 7 pm.
What You Should Know Before Booking This Activity
- If your group is larger than 16 participants, please let us know so we can try to arrange something with the guide.
- Please arrive at the meeting point five minutes before the departure time so everything runs smoothly.
- Nobody is allowed to show up to the activity drunk, or they'll be refused.
- All participants must be over 18 years old as there's alcoholic consumption involved.
- The tour is available in English, Spanish, French and Dutch, but it depends on which tour guide is operating the tour on the day.
- Everything is on foot, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes and a jacket just in case it's raining.