Wim Hof Method Workshop in Prague
- Public Transport
- Pissup Guide
- Certified instructors
- Snack each
- Tea each
- 4 hrs. Wim Hof method workshop
- 30 min. Theory and safety instructions
- Breathing session
- Ice bath each
A Little Bit Of Meditation Never Hurt Anyone
Breathe in, breathe out. Experience the critically acclaimed Wim Hof Method workshop stag do activity in Prague. Who said you can't meditate at a bachelor party? Take a break from the drinking and let a certified WHM instructor who has been practising this breakthrough meditation method for years teach your group of pals the three pillars of the Wim Hof Method: breathing technique, cold exposure, and commitment. Find out how you can utilise oxygen and cold exposure to optimise body and mind, and learn about the underlying physiology. Give your systems a cleanse after the booze from last night and see the power of the human breath.
What To Expect
Your Pissup guide will meet your group at your accommodation or an agreed upon spot, explain to you how the day will unfold, and then take you by public transport to the chosen location for the Wim Hof Workshop. How exciting?
Once you arrive, your stag group will meet your experienced WHM guide, Max, who has been practicing the method for years. He'll give you an insight into the methods, some of his stories on how he got involved in it, the benefits of doing it, and then show you the exact procedure so you all have the best possible experience.
After your educational lesson, it will be your turn to utilize your own oxygen and expose yourselves to cold water to optimize your bodies & minds. The instructor will show each person individually the step by step process and do a practice run with them. Then, you have the option to take a freezing cold ice bath of water and do it for yourselves. It's a chilling experience, but if you do it correctly, it can be really rewarding.
By the end of the activity, you will all be meditated out. Your group will then be brought back to your hotel, where you can continue the stag celebrations. Although you may be a tad bit too relaxed to head out for beers in the Czech capital as soon as you get back.
What You Should Know Before Booking The WHM Experience
- Every group member should bring a towel to dry themselves, a bottle of water for hydration, a swimsuit if you decide to do the ice bath, and flip-flops or slippers to walk around in.
- There is a zero tolerance for alcohol or drugs in this activity. It's not the setting, so please leave that stuff for after.
- The activity is not recommended for people with heart problems, pregnancy, epilepsy, or general health problems.
- We recommend you finish your evenings with some cold showers leading up to the activity to let your body adapt to cold water.